Sunday 26 May 2013

The inaugural new Sunday Best

So here it is. The new-style Sunday Best. Enjoy.

Best photo
This was a difficult one. I follow a few accounts on Twitter that post the most amazing photos from around the world and it was hard choosing just one great image. This one of the Blue Dragon Odeleite river in Portugal, from @earthposts, won out because I love dragons. I’ve even got a Japanese one tattooed on my shoulder blade.



Best Pin
A four-layer cake with vanilla, caramel, chocolate-caramel and chocolate, complete with chocolate ganache topping. What’s not to like?



Best pattern
This Shimmering Shoulders shawl in Kidsilk Haze Glamour is gorgeous. The perfect summer evening cover-up for a posh garden party. The pattern is available free; just fill in the form for a copy.



Best product
The Utopa sofa. I suspect this is way, way out of my price range, but I love it anyway. It just looks so cosy. Who wouldn’t want to curl up right at the back with knitting and nice glass of wine?


No comments: