Sunday 17 March 2013

Sunday best - dressing up

I realised today that I missed a trick with last week’s Sunday best - I should have gone for green-themed one in honour to St Patrick’s Day today. Never mind, next week will be a bunny, chick and chocolate-filled affair to celebrate Easter. But back to this week, which is all about dressing up.


1 Gothic Little Red Riding Hood dress
I absolutely adore this costume! I have no idea when or where I’d wear it, and it’s from the US anyway, so probably not available over here, but I want one. Maybe I could wear it to do the vacuuming?


2 Mad Hatter top hat
Love love love this steampunk-style Victorian top hat, but it’s way out of my price range.


3 Strawberry print tea dress
I really admire anyone who goes in for the full vintage look. I just don’t have that kind of dedication. This 50s-style dress is so pretty, but without the hair, the shoes and so on, it just wouldn’t work.

4 Zombie Girl Cameo bracelet
This would be the perfect accessory for Gothic Little Red Riding Hood, or a way of dressing up a little bit for those of us too scared to go the whole hog!


5 Silk red and black masquerade ball mask 
I’ve wanted one of these ever since I first saw Labyrinth many years ago. I also want to be the kind of person who goes to masquerade balls.

I'm Pinning all these, so click to check them out. Feel free to follow me while you're there.

(All images taken from relevant pages; click the links to see the originals.)

No comments: