Sunday 24 March 2013

Sunday best - Easter special

So next weekend is Easter. I’m not religious so for me this means an excuse to eat lots of chocolate (like I need one of those!) and a lovely long weekend. It’s also a reason to look at – and buy – cute Easter-themed crafty things.

Egg cosies must be incredibly easy to make, but also incredibly fiddly. So why not just buy them? These Easter Bunny ones are super cute.
Easter Bunny egg cosies


And these Pom Pom cosies from Georgiana May are lovely
Pom Pom egg cosies


Brooches aren’t really my thing, but I do like the Easter Bunny on this one.
Easter Bunny brooch

And, of course, it wouldn’t be Easter without chocolate eggs. I couldn’t decide which I like best out of these two Hotel Chocolat eggs, so have both.

You Crack Me Up extra thick egg

Cow Beastie egg. The cow print on this is great.
 (All images are taken from relevant sources. Click the links to see the originals.)

No comments: